We harvest knowledge from your data so you can reap the benefits.
For descriptions of past projects, please read our
Caliber A's principal, Ms. Susan Baird-Joshi, has more than 20 years of experience in database and software development,
business management and knowledge transfer and half a dozen more in creating and publishing content. She holds
a specialization in data science.
She focuses on data projects that require an understanding of business processes.
She has held key leadership positions
on projects, including Project Manager for a $425K, two-year Small Business
Innovation Research (SBIR) grant with the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Key experience includes the following:
- Serving on the Board of Directors of for-profit and nonprofit entities.
- Experience in healthcare, life sciences, education, Internet, hi-tech and library science,
public policy, advocacy and campaigns.
- Manager of overseas software developers and business analysts.
Our philosophy is to listen, learn and lead.
- Listen to your business, technical and subject matter experts.
- Learn from your data, users and business processes.
- Lead you to a knowledge solution tailored to meet your goals.